Friday, September 18, 2009

Road Trip

Tomorrow I'm going to venture down to UT Austin to visit a few people. It's going to be fun! I like how it's only a 3 1/2 hour drive, too, not too terrible. I'm bring one of my friends, too, so it is like a mini road trip for the weekend. I went on another road trip over the summer down to the Houston area to visit a friend. First ever road trip with out parents. It was a blast! We went to the beach, too, because Galveston was only about 30-40 minutes from where my friend lived. When I went on that road trip, I really got a sense of growing up and being more independent. Well, I'm not saying that other things haven't done that, but this was one of them. So, Saturday it will be sort of similar. I can't wait to see my friends down at UT. It's such a huge campus, though. I hope I don't get lost. I'll have a friend with me, though. Also, I'll see what it's like at a real university. I really don't know what it is like, so this will be cool. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment