Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pleasant

I guess the only down side to having a room downstairs is I get freaked out to open it at night. I don't know, I just don't think it's a good idea. I'd love to do that, though. All the windows upstairs are open 24/7, no joke. It feels really nice up there. I have my window open now, and I'm enjoying it while I can. It faces the street side, so I watch the cars go by. It's pleasant. I like having the window open when I draw, it's a nice atmosphere to work in. I have a lot of studying to do today, but I think I might get some drawing in. The way the sun peaks through the trees onto the grass is so pretty. We have really large trees in the front yard. When you walk out the door onto the sidewalk and look up, you'll see that two of the trees make a giant canopy over your head. That's kind of like the street Dublin over in Parker. When the trees have their leaves, the entire street has an entire canopy of green. Although, it doesn't look as pretty in the winter when all the trees are bare... but we're not talking about that, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment