Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nightmare

Speaking of dreams, I had bad dream after bad dream last night. It was awful... I might as well not have slept last night at all because it was that bad. Again, it still makes me wonder why I did. It involved bad things happening to people. I'm not a violent person and I didn't watch anything violent, so I don't get why that would happen. I guess that's just what a nightmare is. Except I had two or three of them back to back. I woke up and tried to get the images out of my head right away. I averted my thinking as much as possible. Due to the nightmares, I was quite sluggish and weak today. I could barely concentrate. I really hope I get better sleep tonight and no nightmares.

"You would not believe your eyes if ten million fireflies lit up the world as I feel asleep."
Fireflies by Owl City

No comments:

Post a Comment