Thursday, September 3, 2009

Life

I have to say, I am quite happy with the way life is going right now. It's going quite smoothly, the friendship with my best friend was rekindled, and school is great. I love all of my classes. All of them are so interesting. I feel like I'm learning things instead of just making the grades. I rather like my schedule, too. It's relaxing only having two classes a day. I'd recommend that to anyone; it gives you just enough school for the day. I realize it's only been two weeks of school, but in these last two weeks I've really grasped the feeling of what it's like in college, and I love it. I know it will not always seem like this, but right now it's great. Life going smoothly for me has been rare, so I am pleased that it is going smoothly now. Now, going back to the friendship that's been rekindled. That is like the cherry on top of a sunday; It ties everything together, making it even better.

I like writing about times when I'm happy. However, I've noticed that when I am upset, it seems like I have so much more inspiration to write, making it come out better. I guess it comes down to fact as to whether it is worth getting upset just to write. Or, it comes down to becoming a better writer to be able to write at-will. Perhaps this class will help me with that. I can see this blog helping a lot more already. I hope.

"Today's not the same as every day, it's far from ordinary." - I Did It For You by David Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment