Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Autumn

Happy first day of Autumn! And, wow, the weather today is fantastic. I absolutely love it! Autumn is my absolute favorite season, and it looks like this year the weather is going to cooperate and actually be Autumn weather, unlike some years in the past where it's still been scorching hot. You never know what the seasons are going to be like here. Anyway, the entire feel of Autumn makes me so happy. The wind, the colors of the leaves, the cool weather, the pumpkins, the warm colors, the scarves, the jackets, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and everything else. It reminds me of so many fond past times of this time of year. I can remember when I was a kid going to the park on an extremely windy day. I was on the swings and all the leaves on the trees were falling at a rapid pace around me. That moment made me really love the fall season. There are so many other memories to think of, too. Also in the fall season, my mom decorates the kitchen table with fall themed items, like mini squashes and pumpkins. Oh, and pumpkins! I look forward to picking one out and carving it into anything. I'm so relaxed during this season. I hope it's like that this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment