Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Happy Labor day! I'm rather enjoying the day off from school. Although, that doesn't mean I haven't been doing school work. I started reading The Poe Shadow and I have to say it's not half bad so far. I'm about 6 or 7 chapters in. I like how the book dove right into the story in the first 2 chapters. That keeps me interested in the book. I'm interested to see what's going to happen. It's so true how one thing can consume your entire life, distracting you from what perhaps should be more important. Although, he's passionate about finding out more about Poe. A strange subject, in my opinion. I feel bad for Hattie, she so wanted to get engaged on that night that Clark saw Poe's funeral. I'm glad they eventually did get engaged, yet soon after Clark was distracted with Poe once again. It's not hard to tell that that is going to be one of the main conflicts in the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment