Thursday, October 29, 2009

Well, it's been an interesting morning. I don't feel very well, but I think I will be okay. Maybe I am just hungry. Yeah, maybe that's probably it. I have that humanities quiz today. I will pass, I know it. I have been studying since Monday and I pay attention. So, yeah. Thank goodness my best friend had an extra scantron for me, I forgot to bring mine. He drove me to school, too, because he came over this morning and he wanted to go get food before school, so then we decided we would just take one care since, coincidentally, we go into school and get out of school at the same time Tuesdays/Thursdays. So, it works out. I don't see him that often, so this is sort of exciting. I hate not seeing some of my best friends all the time. I have this other friend that has her best friend in every single class, he drives her to and from school, and he goes over to her house every single day after school, and they work at the same place. Now, in retrospect, that would sound like too much, and it would be easy to get annoyed by them, but in another light, they are lucky they have that. It could be like me where I really don't see them that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment