Friday, October 9, 2009

Cold

It was extremely cold and rainy today, and that does not help since I don't feel up to par. I think I may be getting sick but I really hope not. I've been trying really hard not to get sick, though. I've been drinking orange juice and have been washing my hands a lot, as well as using hand sanitizer. Maybe I just don't feel well due to the fact I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately. I don't get much of a break in the morning anymore. It sort of irks me when one of my friend complains about how they are so tired and how school sucks for them when 2 days a week they don't go in until 2:30 for a dance class and 2 days a week they have a couple classes with a long lunch break, on top of not even having a class on Fridays. I don't know, I don't want to sound mean, but in my opinion, they have it pretty easy. I have to get up early every single school day, all my classes being classes that require a lot of work, effort, and studying. I think I have all rights to be tired all the time. I guess this is just sort of a rant. In my opinion, if you're going to complain to someone about something, make sure that you know that the other person doesn't have it worse than you, or else you just end up looking like you're whining. I mean, we all have a right to complain, but sometimes there are circumstances where you shouldn't complain about certain thing to certain people. Thus, resulting in to what I am ranting about right now. I guess that's just how life is sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment