Saturday, October 24, 2009

East vs West

East's homecoming game was last night against West and they won! It was a really great game. They were tied at one time, but won in the end. It was fun seeing everyone there, too. So many people with their mums and garters. Makes me miss when I had mine last year. Oh, well. But yeah, everyone was having a lot of fun and, as usual, East's side of the stadium was completely full compared to the half empty other side. Makes all us East siders wonder why less people go to the other school's games. Oh, well. But anyway, everyone was also really pumped about the homecoming dance that will be tonight. Hope all my friends still in high school have a good time. I did when I went. Good times.

I still can't believe it's been a whole year since I went. Time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment