Saturday, October 17, 2009

Texas Football

Today I woke up around 11:30 to my mom and brother watching the UT-OU game. I wanted to watch it, too, but I had stuff to get done. I caught some of it though, and it was a great game. UT won, woo! I went to Mckinney today to help out a friend and while I was driving through a neighborhood we saw a giant blow up OU football player in a front yard. We were both really surprised someone in Texas would risk that one. We both laughed at the fact that no one had stole it by now or something like that. Come on, they ARE pretty brave to have the up in Mckinney, Texas. It doesn't really matter, though, I guess, UT won anyway. And, last night I went to the Plano East game in Wylie, and we beat them, too. So, this weekend has been win-win. That's pretty awesome. I'm super proud of East this year, seeing as last year their team wasn't so hot. I'll tell you this, I'll watch college and high school football, but that's it. And you know, in a small kind of way, senior high football here can be close to watching and going to a college game anyway. The stadiums are huge and the hype can be comparable. You've got to love Texas football.

No comments:

Post a Comment