Sunday, October 18, 2009

KISS

Last night was awesome, I dyed my hair, and then me and my best friend went to a Halloween dance thing where my brother and 3 of this friends dressed up as KISS. They did a LEGIT job. When I walked in, I had to do a double take because they were so close to the real thing. They had on the high heel boots, face paint, black wigs, tight leather pants, and everything. They were the life of the dance. I got a picture with them. And they told me that after the dance they went to Chili's and when they walked in people started cheering and saying "YEAH, KISS!" It sounds so hilarious. Me and my best friend were dressed up in goofy clothes with our makeup done horribly, and we looked pretty funny. We went to Wal-Mart after the dance to buy a pumpkin and we got a lot of funny looks and the cashier was funny about it. I think it's cool when people can laugh at something like that instead of frowning upon it or something. But, overall, last night was fantastic. I can't wait for actual Halloween. I'm going to be a Zombie. I need to go get some face paint and stuff. I'm going to rip up a shirt and cover it with fake blood and stuff. This is gunna be fun!

I absolutely, positively LOVE October.

No comments:

Post a Comment