Monday, October 5, 2009

Short

I don't have much to talk about today. I had a lot of math homework today, I helped my friend with her homework, I have a few papers to write, and just a lot to do overall. Seems like it's going to be a pretty busy week school-wise. Well, when is it not? I always have a lot to do despite the fact I'm only taking 4 classes. That's because I took a summer school course, which is so worth it. You get credits out of the way so quickly. It's only 5 weeks long, too. I plan on taking summer school each summer. It's a plan.

I just wish I knew exactly what I want to do eventually at a university. I mean, I have time, but it would be nice to know now so I could plan. We'll see what happens, I guess. I remember my one friend was concerned that she didn't know what she wanted to do and her university needed to know what classes she needed to take for her major, but she has no idea. It's a confusing time.

This is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment