Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cluttered

I think that I should get more organized. For example, sometimes my desk is so cluttered I can't even see the wood surface it's made of. There's all this stuff in the way, most if it not important. There's papers, glasses, post-its, notebooks, cd's, a clock, a laptop, a lamp, and many many other items that perhaps should be put away and not just thrown on the top of the mess. When my desk is clean, I find that I am very much so less stressed out. I guess a cluttered, messy desk can relate to my mind. Sometimes it's so cluttered with pointless information I can't even think. So in my opinion, a clean work space, in this case the desk in my room, really does affect everything. It's important to keep it clear. Kind of like our minds.

That analogy worked, right? Sometimes I can't really get my point across in a way that works. I get that a lot; people not understanding what I mean. I have a hard time explaining. I wonder how that could be fixed... Maybe break down what I'm thinking into parts. Yeah. That could work.

My mind is quite cluttered. Like my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment