Friday, December 4, 2009

End

Well, I can't believe another semester is over. It went by so fast. I enjoyed it, though. I don't think I have ever studied this much in my life than in this past semester. Well, I guess that's because last year most of my day consisted of Orchestra and Art. I miss both of those things. It's a shame that CCCC doesn't have an orchestra, and I just don't have time for an art class right now. Although, I am getting a new camera (a Canon Rebel XS) for Christmas, so I will be able to do a lot more photography. I don't do enough traditional art anymore, though. But maybe that's okay, maybe I'll just be a digital artist. Still, I think would be important to keep those skills.

Anyway, exams are coming up and it's going to be hardcore, but it will be AMAZING when it's all over.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment