Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stuff

Today after I got back from church I spent all afternoon highlighing what I need to know for my Psychology test on Tuesday. I finally just finished highlighting, and how it's time to study. This next test covers Personality, Emotion, and Memory. Very interesting stuff, but a lot of it... But, it's always like this. Just time to study my brains out. But, it's so so close to the end of the semester. I am so extremely excited for winter break. An entire month to do whatever I want. I plan on getting a lot of art pieces done during that time. I am getting a new camera for Christmas, so that will give me a lot of time to take pictures. I cannot even express how ridiculously excited I am! AHHH!

Only this week, then 2 days next week, then one more week, then exams, and then I'm done! Life. Is. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment