Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Again

Halloween was awesome, I helped out with an outdoor haunted house in my friend's neighborhood, along with a bunch of my other friends. My zombie makeup came out absolutely perfect, fake blood and all. I got to scare a lot of people that came through the haunted house, from young kids, all the way up to grown men. It was hilarious some of the times I scared people. The haunted house was such a success, too. A lot of people came through. Afterwards, my friends and I all went to Ihop to eat, me still in full zombie costume. I got some looks from some people, it was great.

So, overall, pretty decent Halloween. And now it's November. My favorite month is over. But, I guess it just means another day closer to Christmas. And Thanksgiving, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment